Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

2% 2% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Mon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Sun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Secret plooottt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret plooottt

Post by BakaInuNinja on Mon May 26, 2014 12:00 am

Okay so I thiiink I made a thread about this a while ago but It never got too far-
Anyway.
After spending like a week reading creepypastas and watching some awesome Slender Youtube ARGs I am in a horror mood.
So I would loooove to make a RP thingy which is Mystery/horror-based.
Now I'd be perfectly content with making this myself but if someone wants to help work out the details with me then sure. Idoenjoybeingsecrativeandsneakybutideahelpisgoodtoo.

Also just to remind you guys this RP idea goes like this: I create a basic/beginning plot/backstory and certain things to happen at certain times, or if characters do or discover certain things. It'll be like you're playing a horror game, exceptofcourseinRP. I am yet to decide if I would use my characters in it or not. But If I did they'd only be there for plot devices and so would, seeingastheideaishorror-based, almost definitely be past victims or even the enemy/horror thing or something, or at the very least be connected to it.
You guys will be RPing your characters interacting with a place which I will describe out so you know what's there. Almost all of my posts will be descriptive of the environment, and anything that happens or is found when your characters do things. I also think it would be interesting if I could send secret messages to certain people for if their character discovers or is interacted with a NPC-type thing, so it's up to them to decide if they tell others. (I also would love to perhaps draw/find pictures that I could instead post for if a character enters a new room or finds objects hidden somewhere/etc.)

But the main point of posting this issss:
Are there any things you guys particularly would/wouldn't like to see in such a RP? Or something you would/wouldn't like to happen? And what sorts of horror themes do you prefer or would really rather not be included? (Gore, Monsters, Hell/Devils, Ghosts, Zombies, Apocalypse, Character death, Torture, Possession, Mutation, Stalking, Haunted things, Crossover, Time travel, Insanity, etcetcetc.) Similarly any opinions on the use of any AUs?
This'll help me not do anything to put you guys off in it, ormakeitmoreinterestingforyouguys. Plus will give me more ideas because so far I have a very basic idea of how it will start, and then some vague ideas I'd want to include.

AsyoumaytellIfindthisidearatherexciting.

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Tue May 27, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
BakaInuNinja
Star

View user profile http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Secret plooottt

Post by BakaInuNinja on Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Noinputguys?
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood on Tue May 27, 2014 8:05 pm

I think being trapped in a house or some sort of environment is the basic horror-plot them (or that is the one I see the most at least)? If you wanted to do more horror-like. It also might be a little easier for all the characters to be able to communicate with each other rather if they were able to roam freely in a town, city, world, etc.

We would have to decide if it is going to be a human AU or just the characters as nations. Either could work I suppose, though if they are nations, I would assume there would have to be a rule that they could die just as easily as humans so they are more cautious with what they do (like HetaOni). 

I think we should maybe avoid things we already have likes devils, even though it would obviously be different in this plot, but still. 
I think I would like a trapped in x setting with monsters and/or ghosts and maybe some insanity/possessions that causes them to turn on each other. I really would not mind if something else what chosen though. That is just my opinion.

Also, if there were any sort of enemies, would you play them or could others?
If it is something like ghosts or zombies or whatever, some of the characters could also be that as well, whether they are like that at the beginning of the plot or if they later change.

Imadeinput.
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja on Tue May 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Yeahh. My basic ideas right now, tryingtonotgivetoomuchaway, would probably be the normal Hetalia universe with a tiiiny hint of an AU, butIneedtodecidehowIwillexplainthatbutofAUbeingthere--- And yeah it would be trapped in a place probably. But I want things even during the RP to seem secret-like so I need to think about how I will sort out this setting so that things aren't too immediately obvious.

And I want to do something which will result in the characters forming maybe two, orthreeifthereareenoughinit, groups which are against each other for their aim, which of course I will need to work out how to do. And after watching these Slender ARGs I want to try and use the ideas of reoccurring symbols being found about the place, along with codes/things with secret meanings.

And then what would seem like the obvious thing, I need to think more about the actual scary things the characters need to deal with. I have one basic idea which I think could suffice on it's own but with but having other scary things might help and make it more interesting.

((Oohh I just suddenly remembered a completely unrelated idea I thought of a while ago which I could use in it which could explain things and also add more scary stuff sssshhhhhhh))
((...Yesyes yes I am liking this thought yes C:))
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood on Tue May 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Watch/playabunchofRPGhorrorsandyouwillgetideas.
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja on Tue May 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Ihaveafewideasnowofthingsaftersittingandtryingtobegintypingupthechronologicaleventsofwhathas/willhappen. ouo

I've just thought now though I guess it would be reasonable for me to make some rather basic map things yes? Just with basic floorplans and nearby rooms, and where there are doors which may or may not be locked, and other particularly noticeable/large things/objects.
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood on Tue May 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I think just a basic setting descriptions as the characters progress into different areas would be fine.
If you are going to have hidden items in different places, you will have to leave some sort of hint so they could actually be found. Or if there are certain locked doors or closed off areas, to make those none as well.

You could use RPG makers to make maps. It's pretty simple. You have all the items set there. You just have to place them. Or just make floor plans like those you see when buying an apartment/house.

And maybe make a rule that people can't make up random rooms or items that can change the plot.
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja on Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Oohh the RPG maker thing seems like a good idea. Although after messing around with one I feel it could be easier if I were to simply draw something out myself. I'l have to have a look around.

Plus also I like the idea of occasionally using images in the RP to give you guys more of a feel for the things, along with having it so I don't have to describe things and potentially emphasise something important but which should realistically be hard to notice.
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top