Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

2% 2% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
7% 7% [ 3 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 4 ]
4% 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Mon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Sun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My presence in FH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My presence in FH

Post by Atlanticwolf1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:15 am

I'm posting this from my DA journal. It's a rant on how I feel about FH and a heads up to you guys that I will not be partake in FH any longer.

FH has changed alot, and yet it's only about 4 years old, if that. I've had many arguments and many friendships on there. But now there's just nothing. Absolutely nothing. FH is a dead game. More dead than Impressive Title and the whole purpose of FH was to be the refurbished version of Impressive Title. How ironic. I've been apart of FH for a long time, and in that time it seemed perfectly fine, but really it was all just an act, while the real shit was going down back stage.

General chat is down and I see no mods. I can't believe I haven't realized what a shit hole FH became until now. However I'm just pulling this shit out of my ass, aren't I? Because I'm honestly only confused and know nothing of what really happened. All I know is that FH changed, and not for the greater good.
I've decided I'm not going to partake in FH anymore. I will get on, but very rarely, and when I do, it's only to chat with a few good friends and to be active with TEC. Other than that, count me out. No more roleplay, no more nothing. I've decided to move to Last Moon and hopefully Arokai if it comes out. 
I recently took in information about what really goes on behind FH, and it is the source of this rant. Reading it, even though not fully understanding it all, seriously pissed me off, and that is the reason why FH is no longer a good game to me.

To my TEC people: I will still very much be active, but don't be surprised if I'm on FH less and less. I will always be active on the forums and if you have any questions just note me on my DA. You can find my DA through the TEC DA group.

To FHAPH: I still want to be very much apart of the group, but as I said FH is nothing to me any more. I'll try to be active on the forums. Any questions, just note me on my DA.

To Daemon Intra: Grimva loves you all and I was really hoping for this group to be successful, I would still like to be very much apart of the group but, of course, as you know, not going to be on FH much.:I

I really don't know what to think of it at this moment. Incredulous how FH has turned out, yes? To those that have no idea what I am talking about, I think you need to open your eyes more when you're on FH, and advise you to stick your nose in the forums more.
I'm done with FH.
My life on there ceases now.
Any questions, note me.
Atlanticwolf1
Tribe

View user profile http://AtlanticWolf2.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My presence in FH

Post by Wolpard on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 am

There's always the private maps isn't there? The only people that'd be in there is us.

I've never been fond myself of how FH is run, and the community's attitude. It's always had a bit of an unreliable bunch of mods. They're rather biased to certain people, and not very good at running and organising things in any way. Which allows the community to spiral out of control, especially with an uneven amount of mods spread across different maps to even manage anything- if they could, that is.
Taking off General is definitely an example of the fact they can't manage much.

This is why we resort to hiding in maps most of the time. (Despite the fact of venturing out when no one else is on)

It'd be sad to see you disappear on FH... But I have no control over what you decide to do.

Also a note that I'm pretty sure Arokai is a failed project and is lost. I highly doubt it'd still come out with all the issue's it's gone through, sadly. And FH server hasn't even been up 3 years yet, unless you're talking from where FH was still being worked on.
Wolpard
Solar System

View user profile http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlanticwolf1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 am

Well then that makes it even younger than it is, but it confuses me because I've been apart of TC for about 3 years?o-O which is a FH based group; however I keep up with the Arokai news on their tumblr. They're still going strong, as it looks to me.

But the organization and mod problems is exactly why I'm leaving. FH is a rotten apple waiting for it's final moments. It wouldn't matter whether I was in the private maps or not, because that's not my only problem. It's just FH is dead in general, and there's nothing much for me to do there but sit around and soak up the dread. I would link you to an FH thread that describes fully what FH has become and what it will be,but it's really just a waist of energy seeing as though you are already educated and informed on FH's bad reputation and it makes me a bit happier knowing people actually realize FH's true self.

Fh is nothing but a lie to me now.. it's ruined. All of my good FH memories are shattered. I really shouldn't be boasting you guys with all of this, I just came to say I'm done with FH.
Atlanticwolf1
Tribe

View user profile http://AtlanticWolf2.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:08 am

If you check the Journals on the FH group on dA, I'm pretty sure ones about release were around January 2011 if I remember correctly. Considering that's what this group's founding date is based off of... I know I joined this group not too long after FH's server was released and it was surely going on before I joined.
Also are you sure that there's an actual Arokai tumblr? From what I've heard, all those blogs are fake.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe FH is really going to fall apart soon. Sure, they're really unorganised and stressful and they really suck at managing things, but the staff has plenty supporters for now, and plenty members to keep themselves going. Even if the numbers are going to drop through that closing of sign ups and denial of donations for the server, I don't think it'd break apart that soon. Unless something drastic were to suddenly happen.

The thing is, FH never really changed that much. It's always been run rather poorly from the start.
The only differences is people who joined earlier grow up, and don't really realise that the newer people were a lot like them when they first joined. Causing the illusion that it really is getting worse.
(Excluding the fact Kov left, but the only thing that does is drop game updates. I don't recall him doing much of the running himself.)

What I'm going at here is that this is a Feral Heart based RP group. I'd be happy to continue to RP with you, and I'm sure others would too. However, I don't know how others feel about an absence of FH (since some members are FH only and don't really use the forums, it'd be kind of silly to have both them and forum only members).

I cannot stop you from leaving FH, like I said before, but I'd think it's also a risk of your spot in the group. But I'd hate to see you go, considering you actually interacted with the group, unlike some others who had tried to join the group and ended up not doing anything what-so-ever.
Wolpard
Solar System

View user profile http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum